The Music Gala - Supporting Cienega High School Instrumental Music Program - November 9th
Cienega High School - Student Union
12775 East Mary Ann Cleveland Way, Vail, Arizona 85641, United States
Join us for an evening of music, with dinner and a silent auction, to support the Cienega High School Instrumental Music Program.
Musical entertainment provided by current amd former members of the Cienega High School Instrumental Music Program.
Dinner, catered by Vail, Arizona's Argenziano's Restaurant, includes appetizers, dinner salad and rolls, choice of entrée, and assorted desserts.
Entrée choices: Please be prepared to list entrée choice(s) at checkout.
· Pasta Primavera with a light cream sauce
· Fettuccini Alfredo
· Chicken Parmesan (breaded chicken cutlets served with marinara sauce, melted mozzarella, and a side of spaghetti)
Under the direction of Mr. Jim Matsushino, Cienega High School’s Instrumental Music Program is comprised of over 200 talented high school musicians of the Vail School District. Mr. Matsushino and his superior staff, including Mr. Gilbert Matsushino (Concert), Mrs. Amy Osmun (Orchestra), and Mr. Jeremy Vega (Percussion), encourage students to reach exceptional levels with positive mentorship and a challenging curriculum. The result is hard-working, dedicated musicians achieving Superior and Excellent rankings in local, regional, and state competitions.
The Cienega High School Instrumental Music Program Band Boosters is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization (Tax ID: 52-2389057) established to support the program’s strive for excellence.
Current and Future Program Needs
· Podiums for Marching Band ($3,600.00)
· Truck/Cargo Van to haul equipment trailer ($30,000.00)
· Equipment Trailer Outfitting ($1,500.00)
o Symphonic, Jazz, Orchestra attire ($80.00/dress; $120.00/tuxedo)
o Marching ($80,000.00)
· Instrument Repair and Replacement ($5,000.00)
· Donations for silent auction welcome (tax deductible). Please contact Michelle White, Gala Coordinator, @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your Patronage
· Donor: Thank you card, program, social media "shout out"
· Guest: $60.00 (tax deductible portion $20.00) includes dinner, program
· Director's sponsor: $75.00 includes dinner, certificate of appreciation, table sign, program, social media "shout out"
· Table sponsor: $500.00 includes dinner for six, certificate of appreciation, marquis, table sign, program, social media "shout out"
· Event sponsor: $1,000.00 includes program trailer advertisement for the 2019/2020 school year (up to 6 sf), dinner for six, certificate of appreciation, marquis, table sign, program, social media "shout out"
For more information regarding the booster’s organization and additional sponsorship opportunities, please contact the Board of Directors @ email@example.com.
Your support of the Cienega High School Instrumental Music Program appreciated.
Cienega High School Instrumental Music Program Band Boosters
**Minimum Attendance Requirements Apply**